Syllabus and Course Outline
AUTOMATED CAR RENTAL and HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS - SABRE
Automated Air Reservations
NUMBER OF HOURS:
Automated Air Fares and Tickets
10 - 15 Hours
Become proficient in the automation systems used by airlines and their authorized agents. Add to your skills as you interpret car rental and hotel accommodations rate, availability, product and procedures displays and book the reservations. Exercises and drills will improve your proficiency and speed. You will use RTS©, a hands-on simulation of Sabre® in conjunction with the online tutorial. The full RTS© Sabre® simulation program includes three courses.
You will be able to demonstrate proficiency in the following areas:
- Display and explain local and corporate car company policies
- Interpret car types, rate plans and rate categories
- Display, interpret and sell car rentals from CAL Displays
- Interpret, modify and cancel car segments
- List, describe and decode at least six rate categories, and six room type classes
- Display, interpret and sell hotel accommodations from HOA Displays
- Display and interpret HOD Displays
- Interpret, modify and cancel hotel segments
Successful completion of all Reviews, Exercises, Drills and Final Exam.
Each lesson includes an online Review and Exercise to increase application skill.
The maximum time to complete this course will be sent to you by your instructor. This automated course has 3 exercises, 4 reviews and final exam. The course has a lot of information and a lot of entries to memorize. Use your Quick reference.
Lesson 1 - Car Rental Product (13 pages)
Lesson 2 - Car Rental Booking and Modifications (10 pages)
Lesson 3 - Summary and Drill (11 pages)
Lesson 4 - Hotel Accommodations Product (8 pages)
Lesson 5 - Hotel Booking and Modifications (15 pages)
Lesson 6 - Summary and Drill (11 pages)